1) The Key Account Manager is responsible for the achievement of sales, key objectives/metrics relevant to assigned key accounts, meeting all the client needs & deliverables according to the proposed timelines
2) Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to team members & other stakeholders
3) Strategic planning to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
4) Working closely with sales, marketing, operations, and team members from other verticals to ensure all client needs are met
5) Expanding relationships within the same segment/vertical and bringing in new clients
6) Identify , develop , maintain and leverage own key business accounts through market development and customer development activities
7) Act as a single point of contact for clients and/or support as a center of expertise on a specific area/initiative.
8) To provide feedback internally on market intelligence, customer feedback, and other relevant information.
1) MBA in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field.
2) Two to Three years previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a good listener with strong interpersonal skills
4) Self motivated, Goal-oriented & organized team player with strong negotiation skills
5) Proven strong ability to multitask and manage multiple client accounts
6) Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
PAYSWIFF SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
The co-founding team comprising of seasoned professionals with 13+ yearsâ€™ experience in the payments industry launched Paynear in 2013. Their dream was to empower small & medium businesses with a simple, hassle free and secure payment transaction solution, which fulfills their day-to-day payment processing requirements. In 2015, the company launched its first flagship product - Paynear ONE, an omni channel payment transaction solution that lets business owners accept payments from their customers in-store, at home deliveries, online and on-the-go using mPOS and POS solutions.
Within a short span, in 2017 Paynear acquired Singapore headquartered Goswiff International and the trade name was re-branded as Payswiff Solutions. In the same year, Payswiff also become a licensed GST Suvidha Provider (GSP), that provides convenient tax filing services to businesses & other stakeholders through its invoicing and GST filing application - 'Taxngo'.
Payswiff ONE â€“ the companyâ€™s flagship plug â€˜nâ€™ play payment transaction solution helps its businesses accept payments through multiple modes, including debit cards, credit cards, net banking, payment gateway, e-wallets and UPI. Payswiff TaxnGo solution lets small & medium businesses automate their GST return filing needs along with managing their customers, products, vendors, credit/debit memos, create sales & purchase invoices and generate printable invoices seamlessly.
Payswiff through its innovative solutions, has played a vital role in supporting the Indian Government's drive towards a digital Indian economy. The company has successfully served customers around the world since 2013, bagging multiple industry awards like, Telangana Brand Leadership Awards, Best Use of Mobile Technology in Financial Services at Asia Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Excellence Awards in Singapore, The 2017 Times Network National Awards etc. Recently, Payswiff attained the jury award for being the best IT Company at the 2018 HMTV Business Excellence Awards.
At present, Payswiff has partnered with 45+ banks globally, has more than 400+ associates in 11 different countries and is listed in the Top 50 FinTech Companies in India.
Contact Company:PAYSWIFF SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED